Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Summarizer Chapter #2

Ok... the book is getting real good so KEEP READING GUYS!!!!!

In the story right now, all the Jews are locked up in a cattle car. Like I said last time, the Jews were being treated like animals in a cage. In the cage, there's a woman with her son named Mrs. Schachter. Everybody thinks she's going crazy because she is seeing "fire" pointing to the windaow of the car. She yells that there's fire on and on. Then they got to Auschwitz. But even when they got there, Mrs. Schachter continues to tell everyone that there's fire. When people look out theres' nothing but darkness. Later on, they smell of burning smell of flesh.

From here I think the sotry got sonfusing because it goes back anda forth a lot. Or maybe it's just me...

-Precious Opal <3

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the summary. And the book is getting really good, I want to keep reading! But I can't ):
    Anyway, you could also include how the Jews had to go through the selection and how Elie and his father got separated from Elie's mother and his sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nevermind about my last sentence in my first comment. i didn't realize you were separating it by chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... its ok janet... you're always lost :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Opal for this summary. Oh my god! I can't believe Elie has gone through all this! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Michelle! That woman would've scared me, too.. And I would've been SO emotionally scarred if I witnessed such actions!

    ReplyDelete